Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Sweet!!

Things are moving along quickly here.
We have content!! (Thank you to those who have already contributed.)

Also:

- I have enabled comment posting for the general public. (Comments will be moderated, so be nice.)

- If you would like to be able to make posts to the blog proper, send an email to linkfilter.audio at gmail dot com and I will add you to the authors list.

- If you don't have a mike, but would still like to post something, send a link to linkfilter.audio at gmail dot com or catch me(r03)in the linkfilter.net chatter, and I will post your audio as a blog entry. (Like Cornpone's below.)

- The MyChingo widget should be replaced this month or next by the mobatalk system, which promises better functionality and the ability to record video messages as well...we shall see.

2 comments:

beajerry said...

Quite cool!

steprous said...

corn, all I can say is awesome, I believe you have some other calls that would be interesting but dunno if you can post them.